Tuesday, April 17, 2018

The Month Of March

                                                                        Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                        everyday is a journey. 

Love and Pain
Make their own measure of all things that be.
No clock's slow ticking marks their deathless strain;
The life they own is not the life we see;
Love's single moment is eternity.
--Thomas W. Higginson.

The month of March came roaring in pretty much the same as February. The cold, damp weather played havoc with my arthritic knees, making sleep at night almost impossible. I wasn't the only one. It seems everyone with arthritis did so too. I watched as my friends and I hobbled on our swollen parts wincing in pain. All of us looking pretty haggard from lack of sleep. One of them even threatened to buying a walker!

Sometimes, things happen and at first, it may seem a bad thing until we find out that it's actually for the better. This month brought the dreaded colonoscopy that I've been scheduled for over six months. The more I researched on how to prep for this thing, the more I feared the worst. 


         I bought all the necessary items for the prep to go as smooth as possible. 
         I made several bowls of jello and a huge pot of broth to eat. 


      Even picked up my awful tasting medicine with lemon flavoring.

Then I received a call from my ride, my Joey, that he wasn't feeling well and if we could reschedule. Absolutely! Boy, am I glad we did. He ended up in the hospital with an infection/fever from an appendicitis he had the week before. Can you imagine if he did come out by me and this happened? He ended up in the hospital for several days. Besides, when I rescheduled it was for the afternoon appointment which means I only have to cleanse in the morning and not the night before. Much, much better!

March wasn't all bad. I did end up doing our taxes earlier than I normally do. I'm the type that does them a day or two before the due date. I'm quite proud of myself for not being last minute this year. I'm all ready for Spring to finally come!

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...