Saturday, April 28, 2018

Letters Of Encouragement Pt.4

                                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                        everyday is a journey.




 I cannot lose Thee! Still in Thee abiding,
    The end is clear, how wide soe'er I roam;
  The Hand that holds the worlds my steps is guiding,
    And I must rest at last in Thee, my home.
E. SCUDDER.



I love re-reading old letters and cards, especially if they are filled with encouragement. The following is one of my all time favorites. It's pretty old, all the way from 2012. After reading it, you will see why it will be in my heart forever. To this day, I love bits and pieces of yarn rather than whole skeins. Whenever someone gives me half used yarn, I get excited, because of this letter here. 

Mrs. Krol,
Joey had on his program about your knitting caps. This is some extra yarn mom had when she died 20 years ago. As I packed this yarn, I thought of different things mom had made. I shed some tears, but I want this to go to a good cause. 

Mom died from her second time with breast cancer. She was going through her second time when I was going through my first time. I had chemo the first time and radiation the second time. I really wonder why my life was spared, especially the second time. God must have a project for me.

There is not a lot of any one color, but I hope these various colors will be of help to you. 
C. L.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...