Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Beth Moore Simulcast

                                             
                                                        Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                         everyday is a journey.


Then every tempting form of sin,
Shamed in Thy presence, disappears,
And all the glowing, raptured soul
The likeness it contemplates wears.
P. DODDRIDGE.

I feel so privileged to belong to a Church that offers so many opportunities for one's growth. One, there are so many ways one can volunteer. Two, they host quite a few speakers throughout the year. I had the privilege of hearing one of those speakers via a simulcast, the one and only Beth Moore. 
Now, I have heard Beth speak many times before and I have been in multiple of her Bible studies. Today's topic was Captivated:The Wonder Of Christ On The Winding Road. 
Again, I love her dearly, but her dress styles are something out of this world. I don't know of anyone quite like her. She certainly has her own style. Emily says that's because she knows who she is and is not afraid to show it. That's right, girl, go for it!

I've never been to this campus location of Willowcreek-South Lake. The beautiful, scenic landscape surrounding the building was as opulent as the neighborhood it resided in. I certainly wasn't among my fellow neighbors of my home.
We were given a booklet that could be used as a journal. You know, I just love these sort of things. 
                                         
I felt as if she was speaking directly to me. It just confirmed my deepest desires to serve my community within my Ministry, this blog and any future endeavors in store for me. 
                                                      
We are to bear fruit, grow in knowledge, be strengthened  and give thanks. We need to put on our body of Christ and go out into the world to help somebody, feed somebody, pray for somebody.
We are living among the beautiful and the brutal, because we belong to a place we have never been to. I can't wait to get there. I'm ready. How about you?



1 Corinthians 2:9New King James Version (NKJV)

But as it is written:

“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”[a]

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...