Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Scripture Group

                                                           Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                            everyday is a journey.


A human heart knows aught of littleness,
Suspects no man, compares with no one's ways,
Hath in one hour most glorious length of days,
A recompense, a joy, a loveliness;

As Christians, we look for opportunities to grow spiritually and learn theologically in the Faith. We join Bible studies, serve our Church and community. Yet, once in a while, we want a little something extra. 

A few months back, I've joined an on-line Scripture Writing Group led by my Daughter-in-law Aubrey. I love, love doing this and look forward to every month. Now, I'm not an artist or is my handwriting beautiful at all, but it is mine. 


I've started out using a notebook and still continue doing so.

I let my own creativity flow through rather that is using stickers or drawing by hand.

Recently, I've began coloring designs inside my Bible. 

Here's one of my favorites.


This is one has both: in the Bible and in the notebook of the same verse.


Easter!

Another recent one.

                                                    And Another.

I'm really enjoying myself tremendously. It is my moment alone with God. I have this image in my head that one day after I have gone to Heaven, someone will read my journals and enjoy them as much as I did. 

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...