Saturday, April 22, 2017

Leisure Saturday

                                                                         Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                          everyday is a journey.               


He guides our feet, He guards our way,
  His morning smiles bless all the day;
  He spreads the evening veil, and keeps
  The silent hours while Israel sleeps.
I. WATTS.



Lately, sleep has been difficult at night. Due to all the Spring rain and dampness, my arthritis has flared up big time. Here I am complaining again. I really need to stop doing that.

On the bright side, I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I've delivered that darn queen-sized afghan to it's new owner. The afghan, that has plagued me for many months. I thought I would never finish it. Not only that, but it took so much space in my bedroom. It's gone, thank goodness and the donation from the sale will bring many skeins of yarn into our Ministry. Win, win on all sides. 

After the difficult week I've had, all I want to do is put my feet up and take out my yarn. A cup of coffee and a glass of wine on the desk beside me as I watch Netflix. I love Netflix! Who needs television? Let me choose what I watch, when I want to watch it.

Emily is working (as usual) so I will be basically alone in the house with Diamond. Perfect! I have no plans to do anything that is laborious in any way. Relaxation all the way.

We all need that from time to time, so don't be feeling guilty in pampering yourself once in a while. We cannot be of any use to anyone else if we are not rested both mentally as well as physically.  So let me ask you, ''How do you relax?" Whatever it may be, I hope you find some time this weekend to unwind.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...