Thursday, March 2, 2017

The RV

                                           Everyday is a brand new day,
                                            everyday is a journey.


Ask nothing more of me, sweet;
All I can give you I give.
Heart of my heart, were it more,
More would be laid at your feet:
Love that should help you to live,
Song that should help you to soar.

So as I have posted earlier, I've been YouTubing and reading a blog on Rv living. I've only begun, but already I have many concerns. Here they are!

1. Mice
 I've seen two videos on mice entering the Rv. That's way too many. I abhor mice or any type of rodent. Uggh. Just the thought that this could happen has me seriously doubting this lifestyle. UGGH!  The thought of having to touch a mousetrap or have the cat bring me a dead one, sends me running in the opposite direction. Uggh!


2. Winters/Cold
I'm not sure an Rv is equipped to keep one warm in the harsh Winter weather. Majority of the Rv dwellers live in a very warm climate. I really need more research on this.

3. Maintenance
This scares me a little even if I had a Tiny House or an Rv. I worry if I'm able to maintain the upkeep of batteries or the propane tanks. Then there is the hot water, the gray water and the black water treatment. What about the generator? What about the solar? I would have to take a course. 

4. Boon Docking
Boon docking is camping without any hookups. My original plan was to park it on someone's land or mine. There is an option of parking at a campsite or Rv Park. There are two problems I see already. One, none of these parks are year round. Two, they're a fair distance away from my family. I could boon dock with a Tiny House no problem, but can I do so with an Rv?

These last two are an absolute plus to an Rv!

5. Storage
Almost every type of Rv I have seen on YouTube, has plenty of storage for me. I say for me, because I am one person and I already know what I would be taking with me. A Tiny House might be a problem in that regards.

6. Hooks, Hooks
It seems that Rv dwellers have an unlimited use for hooks of every type. Their imagination is beyond anything I have ever seen. Ideas galore!

So it seems I still have much more research ahead of me as I try to find something that will fit my purpose. 

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...