Monday, August 29, 2016

GBTW (Going Back To Work)


                                                       Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                       everyday is a journey.

My decision to go back to work has been a long thought out process. Even though I can stay home during this radiation, I've decided that it would be better for my mental state to return and focus on something other than this situation. I'm looking forward to the normalcy of my old life. I do wonder what that will look like since things never stay the same for long. Can we really go back?

Having said that, I know it will be a challenge for me to set the alarm for around 5 a.m., get dressed, eat and head out to radiation each and everyday for another 16 days. Come home, get changed again, eat lunch and head out for work. It will be a tight schedule and I will be tired, very tired, but I'd rather do that then sit around home fussing over this radiation. Maybe, it will go by faster, too.

Besides, I'm anxious to get my purpose started. This purpose will remain a secret for at least another two or three months. I usually don't like discussing things before they materialize having found that if I do, it just never quite works out. This is way too important to us.

As to the work environment, I'm a little anxious. It has been quite a few months since I've been gone and I'm sure there will be lots of questions thrown my way. Am I really ready for that, being the recluse I am? There are some things that I don't enjoy about my job. I definitely don't like the hours, the depressive mood of no work being available and definitely nothing good to look forward to. It's always challenging when one's work life has suffered economic hard times in the last several years. The uncertainty of going under very present. Let's not forget the heat. Please let it be cool!

So it will be very challenging, but I've always loved a good challenge.

Have a blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...