Monday, August 22, 2016

Airing It Out


                                                    Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                    everyday is a journey.


I'm always a little concerned when it comes to voicing or posting my true feelings on things in general, especially on this blog. I don't ever want to come across as a whiner, a gloomy person or depressing. So I weigh my words very carefully, tweaking and re-reading my entries over and over again. 

The very first week I've ever blogged someone said to me, "Oh God, not another cancer story! It's just too depressing!" Since then, I've been very careful to be a different kind of cancer blog. I've written posts that I thought would be received extremely well, only to find the opposite. The same goes for the ones that I felt were lackluster and yet, the response was fantastic.  

That's why, when I started posting about my current status with radiation, I was a wee bit worried as to how it would be received. The last thing I wanted was for people to think I was experiencing depression or that I've given up. I process things by writing my feelings out. That's how I deal with things. 

Secondly, I do want everyone to realize that I don't have a problem having cancer. I am confident in my relationship with Christ and death is not something I fear. Having said that, I do realize there might be areas that I need to work on. This current obstacle seems to be one of those areas. What will come out from it, we can only wait and see. So please be patient with me and pray for me as I figure some of these gray areas out.

Have a Blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...