Thursday, June 16, 2016

Throwback Thursday

 

                                    Everyday is a brand new day, 

                                    everyday is a journey.

  It's another Throwback Thursday where we take a look to the past in the year 2013 and provide an update on where we are now.

God-sized dreams . . . . . I've had so many! One can almost feel the shift in the process of our daily life whenever one is coming. Every so many years, things change, don't they? I almost feel that shift now and wish I could just get into my car speeding away into the sunset. 

We all have dreamed of our biggest and sincerest desires. Some of them involve selflessness and others are just for ourselves. My selfish desire is the one pictured above.  I have learned during this time at home that I miss my Ministry and my writing. One would think that this would be a good time to write, but I barely typed a paragraph, besides this blog, of course!

Having dreams, especially the ones driven by God, should be a goal we all strive towards. Who knows where our purposeful path will take us.

 

My God Dream

Since my fast has begun this month, I have been reading numerous literature from all avenues. One of them has been from a fellow blogger, Holley Gerth. Now, Holley, is way out of my league. She is huge! All month she has been focusing on God-size dreams.

I believe we all are looking for a purpose in our life. To me, there isn't just one purpose, but many. You finish one and move on to the next. We are forever learning and growing in our faith. I also believe that God has a way of doing things by placing people and things in our path that we are looking to explore and learn. When our hearts are spiritually filled we call this purpose "God's dream for me."

Since I just completed one purpose, I'm sort of looking for my next. I'm all pumped up and confident, ready to take on whatever He may have in store for me. I'm totally embracing Holley's blog and all her input, because when you think about it, we all want to improve our lives. We all are looking for the same thing . . . . .spiritual fulfillment.

One thing we need to remember is that we are not alone. Finding our purpose takes time and patience. Even now, I'm very impatient for the next "one", but deep down inside, I need to take a breather and prepare for that moment.

This sort of reminds me of my cancer. Whenever, I have my life back on track . . . . . . BAM! It  comes back again. So for now, I have to learn patience. Accept this quiet time  (treatment) and wait it out. Then I can tackle my purpose, my God dream.

Where are you at? Are you aware of your God dream? Your purpose? Or are you like me, in a dormant stage? Whatever point you're at, it doesn't matter as long as we're cultivating our spiritual growth.
Have a Blessed Week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...