Sunday, October 5, 2014

Year's End

If you feel the need for God in your life, that's exactly how you are supposed to feel. You were never intended to do life on your own. 

I'm really looking forward to the coming year . I feel as if I've been doing the ice bucket challenge every single day . Talk about shock treatment ! 

It certainly has been a very challenging year for me with so many changes happening . After sudden and unexpected pitfalls that sent me reeling off course , I had to make a few difficult and heart wrenching decisions . Decisions that cost me friendships , lack of sleep , frustrations and plenty of whining . 

Now that a majority of these reactions , due to the changes , have subsided , I feel good with the direction my life is taking .  I feel like I have come out of the struggle stronger and better . 

Reconnecting with God on a more personal level was a goal that I've been searching for through this change . Like many things in life , it takes time , because I don't believe in instant therapy . I'm slowly getting back to my old self , even though I've seen a new me emerge on certain unexpected days .

Wherever this journey ends for me , I am very glad that this difficult time is nearer an end and I can put it behind me on a dusty shelf where it belongs . 

The old hurts have almost dissolved into nothingness and the healing can begin , slowly but surely . I'm looking forward into the future for the next stage , I hope it's a good one this one . If it isn't , He will always be beside me to walk me through it  .

Have a Blessed day everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...