Friday, October 24, 2014

Simply Frustrated

Have you noticed how quickly things can go from bad to worse  ? It seems a domino effect takes place when we are faced with difficulties and suddenly it becomes a storm . 

It has been that kind of a week for me  . Okay , okay , a year , but let's talk about this week . I know you have heard all of this before , listening to all my gripes and whines , but who else would understand ? 

 I have been battling my internet connection . I have pulled my hair out this week trying to get it back , only to lose it again . I just don't understand why I'm having a problem in the first place . Totally frustrated , I ended up unplugging everything and putting it together again . Did it work ? No . Sat down on the floor , cried a bit and gave up , finally leaving the room . 

Walked back in minutes later  only to find it working . I thought I must be hallucinating . 

Traffic has plagued me all week  . No matter which road I take to work , I am surrounded by construction , construction and more construction . What used to be a 20 minute drive to work on third shift has turned into a 45 minute nightmare on second . Lord , help me . 

Finally make it in to work , more problems with my computer . When it is working , it seems to like buffering . . . . . a lot . Called IT , they   came , they saw and they conquered . Then we played the game all over again Tuesday , then Wednesday and so on . You get the   picture . 

A General Meeting was held this week at work . What's new ? Hmmm , let's see . A cut in pay , a higher cost in health insurance . It's just a lose , lose situation . What a grim way to face the future . 

At the end of the day , I come home . . . . did I say home ? Sure doesn't feel like I'm at home . My schedule has been nothing but        appointments . Home has become a place where I sleep , eat a quick bite , shower and run off to my next date . When will I enjoy this home of mine ?

The worst part ? I'm out of my wine ! Tomkat Winery has been low on it's inventory , so this girl has to wait . Otherwise , I'm so ready for this weekend and if I had my way , I wouldn't even leave the apartment . Unfortunately , that won't happen since  a huge " to do list " awaits    me . 

Until next time .. .....
Have a Blessed day everyone . 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...