Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day and every year I experienced a series of mixed emotions regarding this day . I don't really have nor have I ever had , a close relationship with my dad , but no matter what has happened or will happen , he is and always will be my dad .

He has given me life and it's his blood that flows through my veins .

Father's Day has always held more of a spiritual meaning than any other kind . Whatever I may lack with my natural father , my Heavenly Father provides .

He has given me life and it's His blood that flows through my veins .

I remember my father watching National Geographic Animals or any kind of wildlife . He loved History , documentaries and anything that others would consider " boring stuff " especially us kids . I can see that legacy passed on to myself , my children and that has nothing to do with what kind of relationship I had  with him .It's all about that blood and DNA .

I hope you enjoy the following in honor of Father's Day . Have  a Blessed day everyone .


 

National Geographic has done it again!    
Set aside 4 minutes.
 
TURN THE SOUND UP, LIGHTS OFF & CLICK THE FULL SCREEN ICON IN BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...