Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Refresher In Store

Turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.Acts 3:19
How is my renewal going ? There are changes happening evident to others more than to me . I haven't felt a huge change so far , more of a slow renewal , step by step .
That first week , I felt my life spinning so fast with no time for anything . I went from one appointment to the next and then straight to work with no break for myself . It felt chaotic and I need order and stability where I can feel my feet firmly placed on the ground . 
People saw the changes in me before I did . They made remarks on how much calmer I seem , more carefree . They have caught me humming to myself while working . I look rested , healthier  and happier . This has been the first time in a very long time that I am not going to work feeling tired .
This week , I am concentrating on developing a routine of some sorts to follow . I believe , that once I have accomplished that feat , everything will follow smoothly making this change worthwhile .
My spiritual refresher is coming along nicely . I expected my soul to feel rejuvenated right away , but that was very unrealistic of me . If anything , time is needed to dump all of that excess that has been accumulated  and cleanse my being with God's refreshing Spirit . 
That takes time . 
One thing I have noticed about myself is that I am not tired going to Church or work or a family event . My body is actually resting . The responsibility doesn't fall entirely in my corner  . That's refreshing . 
Have a Blessed day everyone . 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...