Thursday, February 13, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Welcome to Throwback Thursday ! Today's story is an ongoing one 

to this day . I am so grateful to have people in my life  who continuously pray for me , look for cures for me and have Faith that my cancer will stay in remission . As much as I may kid around about these home remedies , I appreciate the fact that people love me that much .  



Home Remedy #396

      When my doctor informed me that my cancer might be back....I didn't tell anyone .I kept it to myself.Kept telling myself that there was no need to worry anyone until we knew for sure.But thats not the real reason.
     The truth is I didn't feel I could handle everyone coming at me.Don't get me wrong.People really mean well.They really do.I was in no physical shape to handle them.I was the emotional wreck.I still am.
    People feel they need to HELP you in some way.I cannot tell you all the home remedies I have been given to cure this cancer.I should drink beet juice,eat cabbage and my favorite.......... Milk Thistle Seed Tea.Isn't this that thing that sticks to your pants when you walk through the woods?And then there is the stuff I can't even pronounce like astragulas.What is that anyway?
   Then there is the advice on what I need to give up to cure this thing....Like coffee,airplanes.Yes , airplanes.Its not good for me to travel at this time.Nor can I lift anything heavy.I could go and on.So basically all I need to do is go outside and rip a piece of bark off a tree and make tea with it and I'll be cured.
    I just need one thing from everyone....I need PRAYER.

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

P.S. 
           I still have that astragulas tea in my cupboard . From time to time , I'll have a cup ,but it tastes awful .:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...