Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Crocheting Ministry Club


When I was a baby Christian , I had a real hard time believing people when they would say God spoke to them . I would wonder just how God spoke to them . How did they know it was from God ? I just couldn't understand what that entailed or what form it took place .

Over the past few years , as I grew in the Bible , so did my understanding . I believe that God approaches each of us in different ways . It could be in a dream , an intuition or series of events or other ways .

For me , it always starts with an idea and I may write about it or mention it to someone . Suddenly , this idea develops a life of it's own and grows beyond my expectations . I have no control over how quickly it spreads .

This is what happened with The Crocheting Ministry Club . I had an idea and I shared it here on this blog . Now , God knows that I am a procrastinator , so He took matters into His own hands .  

People started coming up to me , wanting to know when and where this club was meeting . My plans involved this club opening up in the Fall and not now in the Summer , but so many people approached me that I knew it was  a God thing . I knew , I had to get a move on with this club . . . . God was speaking .

So here I am , with a crocheting club , meeting at my small apartment . I have two seamstresses sewing baby receiving blankets , two  young girls aged eleven  and seven women crocheting away ! Plus , more promising to show up !

So what is my problem ? I'm scared , folks , scared , because the yarn is almost gone . How am I going to keep all of them stocked ? I got down on my knees and prayed . Lord ,  help me .

God has spoken , so I must continue on this journey wherever He is leading me on . I have no idea where it will take me . Or how I will get there , but God has spoken  and I must follow . Can you here Him ?

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...