Friday, August 16, 2013

A New Season

I'm sure all of you have been wondering what has been going on with this blog since I haven't posted anything for almost two whole weeks . I felt like I needed some time off to regroup and take a very hard look at where I was going with my life .

I felt so out of place as if the footsteps I was walking in weren't any longer meant for me  . The path I was on led to a roadblock . Taking a look around into the crevices of my life , I realized it was time to forge a new path .

During that first week , I sat still , crocheting my little heart out . I felt spent and tired . As the days went by , an idea started taking shape and it grew bigger as the second week approached .

During that second week , the idea turned into action and I knew what had to be done . Rolling up my sleeves , I set to work . I felt revived and restored , ready for what God had in store for me .

You see , I knew I was on the verge of something new , a new season in my life . I knew I had to prepare for it spiritually and physically .

As I approach the next stage of my life , I'm both scared and excited , but it's a journey I definitely need to make . Won't you join me as I peek around the corner for new experiences that God has  waiting for me ? Looking forward to seeing you there .

Have a Blessed day everyone .



1 comment:

  1. With you all the way, Lottie. May God bless you in every step you take, closer and closer to Him in all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...