Thursday, August 22, 2013

Schedule At A Glance

Every Monday , when I come into work , the first thing I do is print out the schedule at a glance . On this piece of paper , usually three pages long , is a list of all the cosmetic goods I need to produce so it can be shipped out to the representatives .

Everything I need to  know is on that paper : The amount of people I will need : How many pieces of each item needs to be made : What priority each item has over the others . Over the remainder of the week , I'll be checking that schedule frequently .

Recently , my DIL Aubrey , made a schedule plan of her own of a routine  she wanted to follow . After seeing her plan , I thought of myself  and how this could be something I could use for my activities  . By doing so , one has a guideline in case we get sidetracked by other things .

I need guidance , because my schedule can get pretty overwhelming , especially since most of my activities take awhile to accomplish . What I don't want is an hourly schedule since that will never work for me . I keep taking on more , even though I know my schedule is full . Always trying to squeeze out another drop .

It seems I will be attending a Chronic Illness Group every week   and I'm hosting The Crocheting Ministry Club once a month on top of everything else .

Schedule - at - a - Glance :
Monday , Thursday , Sunday : Blog , emails , crocheting , Sunday School
Wednesday : Group , audios
Tuesday , Friday : crocheting , crocheting and more crocheting with chemo every 3rd. Friday
Saturday : once a month Crocheting Ministry Club , once a month for Potluck Connection , Sunday School duties .

If I do a small amount of each activity on each intended day , I shouldn't fall behind . This of course , doesn't include errands , chores and everyday life .  Sooner or later , I'll need a break . Darn ! I didn't schedule that !

Have a Blessed day everyone .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...