Monday, December 16, 2019

9 Days Before Christmas

                                                               Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


In the end,
it's not the years in your life,
 but the life in the years.
Abraham Lincoln

Isn't that the truth? My quality of life is so very important to me. I don't want to be just living out my years. That's not how I see my life. I want to spend my life doing what I enjoy the most . . .Ministry. Blogging. 

This morning, I was up and running after 6 a.m. I spent the night tossing and turning, unable to sleep. I certainly didn't feel I was living my best life at that point. After running around doing one errand after another, the rest of the day was spent cleaning. The next thing I knew it was evening and the day was over. 

In fact, my first week off from work hasn't been any better. Nope. I have spent the majority of my time off preparing several boxes of donations to send off via the post office. I got my flu shot finally and finished all my Christmas cards. Now I am in the process of digging out my tiny Christmas tree and my candy cane to hang on my front door. 

Seriously, where has the time gone? My intentions were to sit at home working on my files, paperwork and writing. Of course, crocheting is always included. I didn't even want to leave the apartment. This always happens, by the way. Whenever I have some time off, the first few days I spend running around.

All is not lost. There are still plenty of days left to enjoy all the things I so love. Until tomorrow, my friends.

Have a blessed day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...