Sunday, December 1, 2019

The Ten Day Photo Challenge

                                                                 Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                 everyday is a journey.


All as God wills, who wisely heeds
    To give or to withhold;
  And knoweth more of all my needs
    Than all my prayers have told.
J. G. WHITTIER.





I've been challenged on Facebook to post for ten days a photo of my life without any explanation, just the photo. Then I had to nominate one person a day for ten days to do the same. I thought it would be pretty cool for me to show them right here on this blog. So whom do I tag? Well, everyone!Here are my ten photos of my life. Enjoy.











So what does your ten days in photo looks like? 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...