Sunday, October 13, 2019

A New Schedule Format

                                                                 Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                                  everyday is a journey




Lord, we have wandered forth through doubt and sorrow,
    And Thou hast made each step an onward one;
  And we will ever trust each unknown morrow,--
    Thou wilt sustain us till its work is done.
S. JOHNSON.



I have been noticing that there seems to be some difficulties in relation to my blog versus vlog posts. Since I am posting both on all my social media accounts, I think people are confusing the two. They both look similar in appearance as well as the subject matter. There are certain issues that I address on both, but in a different manner. For one thing, I believe I am more descriptive in my writing, so I probably write more on certain subjects than say in the videos.

Currently, I have been posting my YouTube videos on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. This has been working out very well for me so we will keep this schedule. The blog itself has been a daily basis kind of thing. Well, until recently. This year, I have been experiencing a severe case of writer's block. I can't even claim to have written daily. This is why I have been thinking of posting my blogs on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

So starting this Monday, the schedule will be as follows:
YouTube Vlogs:
                            Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
My Blogs:
                  Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.

This way, if some of you don't care for either one of them, you can watch the one you do like or both if you choose. I hope this will be a lot easier to follow and even easier to maintain. Thank you so much for being both loyal and patient as we adapt to new changes.


Have a blessed day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...