Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Those Darn Chicken Wings

                                              Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


Not in entire forgetfulness,
And not in utter nakedness,
But trailing clouds of glory do we come
From God who is our home.

Once in awhile, we actually order in and have some unhealthy food. Yes, yes we do. We consider days like that a real treat, but lately it seems to have the opposite effect on our bodies. What began as a treat can quickly turn into an assault.

We ordered in a vegetarian pizza and some plain chicken wings with ranch dipping sauce. The wings were for me. I just had this craving for some chicken. Nothing fancy, just plain roasted chicken. Well, good luck finding some in a pizza joint. I don't know how many places we had tried and finally, I just decided on some wings. 

They were good and I happily dug into them. The problem is that my body no longer eats food like that. I'm not sure how they make wings, but they didn't look roasted. I'm not very familiar with chicken wings, this being only the second time eating them. All I do know is that they were delicious. 

Well, it wasn't too long after that when my body began to reject this delicious meal that I had. Lord, for the rest of the night I believe I drank gallons of water to purge my system of these darn chicken wings! I burped, I belched and everything else these darn wings for the next 24 hours! 

It seems that I cannot eat like this anymore. My body definitely has become free of any impurities that certain food can inflict. It was good, though. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...