Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Missing Link

  As a Sunday School Teacher , my Sundays are usually spent downstairs in the Childrens Ministry. I love what I do . There is one thing I miss and that is the worship part of the service. That 's what  is missing from my " church on " during the week . I can listen to K-LOVE all day and its still not the same as being in church and giving HIM your complete attention. At home, we are usually doing other things while listening to music .
   So when someone gave me tickets to " Casting Crowns " , I was very happy . Let me tell you I was in pure heaven last night . I forgot everyone and everything . This concert was for me . I had tears coming down my face . Its as if a dam broke and everything I have been suppressing came out . At the end of the concert , the lead singer said how they all came out and prayed over all the seats earlier in the day .
   Come to the well. I came to the well and left everything there. My problems with all my FMLA forms, insurance , my cancer car , my health etc. Everything .What a release . It was a turning point . I knew than that everything would be okay . Everything would be just fine.
   As a Christian , I have had many experiences like that . The joy and peace and fullness of heart that comes with it is unbelieveable . I believe dying feels like that . What  an incredible feeling . I stood with my arms stretched wide worshipping the ONE who gave it all just for me.
   If you are a fellow Christian , you know what I mean .You have had that experience . If you're not , I wish you will know Him ,  too. Come to the well......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...