Friday, August 23, 2019

Lost In My Yarn

                                                             Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                              everyday is a journey.



It is not that I feel less weak, but Thou
  Wilt be my strength; it is not that I see
  Less sin; but more of pardoning love with Thee,
    And all-sufficient grace. Enough! And now
  All fluttering thought is stilled; I only rest,
  And feel that Thou art near, and know that I am blest.
F. R. HAVERGAL


So I have come to a decision to clear up or close down any outstanding projects for the year. Come September, I want to basically focus on my writing and crocheting. I have a deep desire to lose myself in the things that bring me much Joy and Peace. Hence, the writing and crocheting. This is very relaxing and therapeutic for me. This is what I really need right now.

I am a firm believer in the Bible verse, Be still and know I am God. I feel as if I need to be still. I am very tired and until I can get this thyroid problem under control or whatever it may be, I'm going to take things slow. I can only do so much.

 In all this time, I've pushed through no matter how I was feeling. Even while in treatment, I've never stopped anything I was involved in. Things will go on pretty much the same. Only one area will be affected.  Having said all that, there will be many changes coming to the Ministry. I have been looking for a partner in running the Ministry, but it just hasn't happened. I need someone to help me, especially when I cannot be around due to health reasons. I have been unsuccessful in finding that partner. More on that issue will be coming in September.

The plan for now is to focus on the crocheting and the writing. Everything else will fall into place as needed. I want to lose myself in the peace and quiet of my home, my sanctuary. It's when I'm still that God speaks to me the loudest. I want to hear what He has to say.


Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...