Saturday, November 2, 2013

My Other Blogs

This weekend , Emily and I are relaxing at home , taking care of a few chores around the apartment . As we kick back , let me share with you some of my favorite blogs that I follow . 

A HOLY EXPERIENCE 
A lot of us are familiar with Ann Voskamp and her 1000 Gifts , but I really enjoy reading her blog and keeping up with her family of eight and their life on a Canadian farm where she home schools all of her six children .

CONFESSIONS OF A FUNERAL DIRECTOR
A look at the life of a young funeral director and how he deals being surrounded by death all the time . A great perspective into the ups and downs of a funeral home .

JENNIFER DUKES LEE #TELL HIS STORY
A blog about  a young mother with two children living on an Iowa farm trying to live life for JESUS . A  great look into the life of a young woman and the everyday chaos that occurs . 

HOLLEY GERTH
Holley is a married , older woman who has had to come to terms to a life without children . She has become one of my favorites , maybe because of our ages . 

BLESSED BY BRENNA
I have been following this little toddlers battle with a particular skin disease from day one as her mother happens to be friends with my Aubrey . I am amazed at the strength of this mom as she deals with her daughter's illness . 

A VOICE FROM THE  PEW
My close friend , Maureen 's blog  that describes her love for our Almighty Father . She is an advocate for women and their struggles showing God's love and tenderness to them . 

I certainly hope you find time to check out any of these blogs as they are close to my heart and I hope they will become close to yours. 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Lottie, for mentioning my blog. I never even thought of writing a blog until you talked to me about writing... You have an influence that is wide and deep as the ocean. Love, Maureen

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...