Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Sort Of Update

I've seen better days ,
but I've also seen worse .
I don't have everything that I want , 
but I do have all I need . 
I woke up with some aches and pains ,
but I woke up . 
My life may not be perfect , 
but I am Blessed . 

I've joined a chronic illness group at church . We've only met a few times since we all are sick most of the time . I've never been one to sit in a circle and get all touchy feely with my emotions especially when it came to the crying part . I deal with situations a little differently . I may have a pity party going on for a couple of days , but I always pick myself up regardless of how I feel mentally . I may have a difficult time accepting how much weight I have 
gained , but I move on with it . I can't take a " woe is me " kind of 
attitude . 

Spending time with children 
is more important than 
spending money on children . 

I have to be honest with you . . . . . I have been experiencing great jealousy regarding my grandkids . This year , we just haven't been able to get together as much as we normally do . . . . hence the jealousy of everyone else who had the opportunity to do so . 

One day , while flicking through facebook , I encounter a picture of my grandchildren posing with Aubrey's dad and his wife . Here they were smiling and hugging my kids  . . . . and these kids were loving it . I turned to Emily  and said :

" Who are these people with my babies ? ! " 
" Those are the real grandparents , mom ."

And how was your week ? 

Have a Blessed day everyone . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...