Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Let Me Pick Your Brain

  Let me pick your brain , please . I have been experiencing alot of side effects to my chemo and I have been handling it okay . Now that I'm right in the middle of my treatment , I have found the duration of the side effects to have lengthen . There are two of them , in particular , that I'm having a little problem with . .......my nausea and the taste of metal in my mouth .
  I am looking to all of you for a suggestion as to how best combat these side effects . Crackers aren't doing it as well any longer . If anyone has any suggestions , I'm very open to try anything at this point .

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough one, Lottie. I always use crackers for nausea, myself. I have also used toast and tea (very bland). Sometimes settles my stomach. Also, Ginger Ale, sipped slowly (ginger has anti-nausea properties). Never, ever eat or drink anything milk related during bouts of nausea - it will aggravate it big time. Don't know what you can do about the taste of metal. That has to be very nasty. Keeping you in my prayers, as always...

    ReplyDelete

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...