Thursday, July 6, 2017

Truth To Table

                                                                           Everyday is a brand new day, everyday
                                                                            is a journey.



What ought to be possible for everyone is to 
arrive at a sort of harmony of life,
 to have definite things that they want to do.... 
The people whom it is hard to fit into any scheme 
of benevolent creation are the vague, insignificant,
--Arthur C. Benson.

One of my great loves happen to be BIBLE STUDY. I love a good Bible study with plenty of homework and activities. I begin to thrive in that setting. Unfortunately, I cannot be in a women's group right now so I had to look elsewhere to fulfill that void. I did find a couple of on-line Bible studies one can join.

One of them is Truth To Table with Havilah Cunnington. All her studies consist of a fifteen to twenty minute video teaching followed with an e-mail devotional. What I like about her group is that one can easily follow along. She does very simple, but useful studies right from her kitchen table. 

Unlike other groups, she doesn't bombard you with excessive amount of homework. If you are looking for a quick devotional time on a daily basis, this is it. Usually, homework is one physical activity that we can do as we go about our daily lives. One problem I have with this study is that only half of her work is free. It could be several months before a free bible study is available. I can't really blame her since we all need to make money. 

In fact, it seems that the Summer is pretty non-existent for Bible studies. Oh, there a couple I've joined, but majority of them are saved for the other three Seasons where there is less physical activity in our lives. That's okay, I'm behind as it is. 

Enjoy your Summer everyone and have a blessed day, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...