Friday, August 20, 2021

So What's Up?

 

                            Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey,


Time was, I shrank from what was right,

From fear of what was wrong;
I would not brave the sacred fight,
Because the foe was strong.
But now I cast that finer sense
And sorer shame aside;
Such dread of sin was indolence,
Such aim at heaven was pride.
J. H. NEWMAN.


Have you ever experienced a blah kind of day where you could not explain your feelings behind it? You just couldn't explain why you were feeling a dread or a black cloud over you. It followed you throughout your day. It stayed there in the crevice of your brain peeking out occasionally. 

So, what's up?

You are typically a mild mannered person who avoids drama or confrontations, but yet, that feeling is there. Lurking. You have no issues with anyone. You place a smile on your face no matter how you are feeling inside. You literally try your best to have a good day.

So, what's up?

Sometimes, I think my body has gone through so much in the last 14 years that the smallest hint of any kind of stress sets me off out of sync. I don't want to face stuff nor deal with stuff. I just want to be. I want my universe to be balanced beautifully. 

So, what's up?

I think we know what is bothering us, the real truth, even if we don't want to admit it. We know. You know. That thing hanging over your head pushing you down at every opportunity. You know what it is, so why not admit it?

So, what's up?

It's okay to say it out loud. Your scared. As old as you may be, you still can feel fear. Being scared doesn't go away, because you're older now. We are human after all and we experience all emotions always.

So now that you know what's up you can relax just a bit. Relax. Take a deep breath. It will be okay. 

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...