Saturday, September 19, 2015

What Will Be, Will Be

I walked a mile with Pleasure,
She chattered all the way;
But left me none the wiser
For all she had to say.

"I walked a mile with Sorrow,
And ne'er a word said she;
But, oh, the things I learned from her
When sorrow walked with me."


There are days that I feel so defeated in all that I do. I end up spending more time in my dream world than reality. Usually, on those days I surrender it to God hoping He will do a better job. I have no idea what the outcome will be like, but there is nothing else I can do.  What will be, will be.

Psalms 118:6
The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
 
I am learning as I get older that sometimes we need to take a step back, be quiet and let the cards fall where they may. With the exception of a dear friend that stopped by for a cup of coffee and a glass of wine, I am spending this weekend in quiet contemplation.
 
I may feel defeated, but I have not lost. With that in mind, I've surrounded myself with reading material, my crocheting hook and my keyboard. If all else fails . . . . write, read and crochet!
 
I'm not worried about anything nor am I thinking too hard on a subject. I'm just too tired. What will be, will be. Why should I spend my valuable time worrying about something  that I can't control?
 
What will be, will be.
 
Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...