Wednesday, July 1, 2015

A Blank Canvas

I really loved this picture the minute I saw it. Some people may look upon this canvas and see it blank, but I see so much more. I see an opportunity to make it anything I want. Any mistakes I make, I can paint over with another color or design. Sometimes we can take a mistake and turn it into a totally different object making it even better.

The pastel color scheme can fit any area and blend in quite well with all sort  of dark and light touches. Yes, this picture can go anywhere and be anything one wishes it to be.

These past few days I have been in the company of women, varying in age. Each of these women has faced a trial or storm of their lives in the last couple of years. As I spoke with each one, I realized the different stages they were at in their trial. I remembered every tear that was spent and every triumph conquered.

You see, there is a light at the end of the dark and gloomy tunnel.

Each of them is painting her own picture on the canvas of her life. That canvas can be the same color, yet the picture varies depending on her own choices. The options are available and only she can choose the right ones for herself.

What does your canvas look like? Is it all black and filled with blotches? Does it feel like nothing can erase the ugliness of your past mistakes? Is it really possible to start over and paint a beautiful scenery unlike ever seen? Only you can,so pick up a brush and start over again. It's your canvas, create a masterpiece.

Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...