Sunday, September 1, 2019

The End Of August

                                                   Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.




Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove.
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, 
although his height be taken.
—William Shakespeare.


Here we are at the end of August and September is peeking around the corner. My goodness, did time fly by awfully quick this Summer. Didn't we just start the Season with the kids home for vacation, BBQ's and watermelon? Majority of the children are already back for a new school year.
Fall is not far behind and pretty soon the year will end. Well, time does go by pretty fast.

 I am such an organizer of everything. I love schedules and calendars. I like order, but one wouldn't believe it by looking at my room. The one place that chaos exists and I love every bit of it. I have spent much time reflecting and thinking and all sorts of daydreaming. Now that I am aware of my new status as a survivor, I want to bypass all the organizational planning of my life. I want to have fun. I want to see things that I haven't seen before. I want to live my best life yet.

Do all of the above sound familiar? They should. I have heard several people say these same things just this past week. We all want to live our life fully, looking for adventure under every rock. I have no intention of making any resolutions this upcoming year. Whatever happens, will happen.  I'm taking a break. I only have two goals in mind: Crocheting and writing. Let's see what happens, folks.

My fingers are itching to get to work. Every small disturbance leaves me frustrated. Just like today, I have to go in early to work and all I want to do is crochet. I have so many ideas in my head and no time to execute them. I forgot that this weekend is actually Labor Day. And what does that mean for me? A day off on Monday! Definitely plan on taking advantage of some free time.

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...