Saturday, March 16, 2019

Personal Projects



                                                    Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.


But, above all, the victory is most sure
For him, who, seeking faith by virtue, strives
To yield entire obedience to the Law
Of Conscience; Conscience reverenced and obeyed,
As God's most intimate presence in the soul,
And His most perfect image in the world.
W. WORDSWORTH.

Since the Crocheting Ministry began in 2013, the Fall and Winter Season have always been the busiest time for us. That's when we receive the most yarn donations from our contributors and the most donations are made by us to various charitable organizations in our community and beyond. 

Now that Spring is around the corner, usually we slow down a bit in our production as all the ladies are busy in their gardens, going on vacation and just plain raising their children. All of us enjoy the Summer activities and start back up in August full throttle.

That being said, I have been busy planning and beginning many of the personal projects I have for family/friends. There are plenty, my friends, plenty of these personal projects. Since I started the YouTube channel, I have been also watching different crocheting podcasts and my creativity has been itching to come out. It has certainly been awhile since I made myself anything yarny. I am craving to dig my fingers into a shawl for myself and even make some dish towels. 

My longing for a real craft room has also become apparent as I watch these other crafters among their own rooms. They are filled with glorious yarn, material and crafty supplies. Oh, such heaven to be among goodness! One day, my friends, I plan on having such a room. For now, I am grateful for what I do have which is more than most people. 

Some of the personal projects I have begun are as follows: 1. A blanket for a fellow cancer survivor.
             2. A baby blanket for one of the Ministry's                             delivery person.
              3. Continue on with Emily's huge blanket.
              4. A blanket for mom to place on her couch.
                           5. A blanket for my niece Kathy. 
These are just a few that I have begun. I have finished the one for the cancer survivor and I am almost done with the baby blanket. I do plan on posting some pictures of these on a upcoming blog titled Crochet Worthy. Look for it then. 

Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...