Friday, June 25, 2021

Good Morning!

 

                            Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey. 


Oh, give Thy servant patience to be still,

And bear Thy will;
Courage to venture wholly on the arm
That will not harm;
The wisdom that will never let me stray
Out of my way;
The love, that, now afflicting, knoweth best
When I should rest.
J. M. NEALE.

Good morning! 

Ever have that rested feeling upon waking? The feeling that you slept peacefully and deeply? These kind of mornings are rare, aren't they? One must enjoy them when we can.

There is something about Summer that brings on many of these types of mornings. Is it the birds singing? The perfect temperatures in the predawn hours? Perhaps that glorious Sun providing that energizing vitamin that we so badly need?

Whatever it may be, we need more mornings such as these. Life has become so hectic and so very stressful. We cannot turn on the news or our phones without some negativity pouring out. There is always someone who has been offended by something. It is no longer proper to exercise self control or tact. One can say whatever one is feeling without any thought involved to the consequences. 

I have to watch myself very carefully not to get involved in any of that. I didn't move out of the city to participate in the negativity or the drama. Peace and happiness is vital to my well being. It should be to yours as well. We have a lot invested in how we deal with life. For every action there is a consequence, a reaction. Do you want that reaction to be a good one or a bad one? Life is a choice, so make sure you make the right one. 

I'm not trying to sound all preachy or as if I know it all, but I have made way too many of the wrong choices. Those days are gone! Nowadays, I think things through to death. Don't even try to rush me, lol. I want to enjoy the rest of my life however long that may be!

Have a blessed day everyone. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...