Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Storms From The Past

The week began with the depressing news of Linda's friend ( who also has cancer ) in the hospital with pneumonia . For a minute there , we actually thought it was Linda in the hospital . That's what happens when you read only a part of the message . . . . you get it wrong .

I also spoke to someone who has been ill for awhile and just found out she also has breast cancer . Every word that came out of her mouth reverberated with anger . She didn't have to yell , but it was obvious she was upset with the dose that life gave her .

After hanging up , I realized she was me a year ago . That's how I felt the last time the cancer returned . You keep asking yourself : How many times will this happen to me .... ? When will this be finally over ? I understand how she feels .

Once the memory vault opened up , I couldn't stop myself reverting to when it all began in the year 2007 . That's where my mind has been all week . I can go back and relive everything without any sadness or depression . I never want to forget . . . . not ever . That was the best thing that ever happened to me as strange as that might sound .

I also realized that I've never  really told anyone my full story . This blog was started halfway through my journey with cancer . Maybe , it's time  to go back and revisit . For the next couple of days , let me tell you my story . Until then , have a Blessed Night .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...