Friday, April 14, 2017

Good Friday

                                                                  Everyday is a brand new day, 
                                                                   everyday is a journey.






There is a voice, "a still, small voice" of love,
    Heard from above;
  But not amidst the din of earthly sounds,
    Which here confounds;
  By those withdrawn apart it best is heard,
  And peace, sweet peace, breathes in each gentle word.
ANONYMOUS.

This morning I had so many errands, just like everyone else. I mean, it's Good Friday and many of us are off from work or having a half day. Everyone will be on the streets for the next two days running around from one store to the next for that perfect Easter Dinner come Sunday. It's all about the dinner, isn't it?

As I sat in traffic this morning, I thought to myself, I don't want the dinner to come before Jesus. Yes, we have errands. Yes, we have shopping to do. Yes, we have many preparations at home. Yes, it can be so easy to become the Martha here instead of Mary. For just this once, I want to be Mary. I want to sit at the feet of Jesus and bask in HIM!

Please take the time today, even a small moment, to remember Him, Our Savior dying on the Cross to pave the way for us. Remember Him, seek Him, and thank Him. 

Remember, there's nothing too dirty that He cannot make worthy. Have a blessed day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...