Friday, September 18, 2020

More Family Photos

                                                Everyday is a brand new day,
                                                everyday is a journey.


Our chief want in life is somebody
 who shall make us do what we can:
 this is the service of a friend.
—Ralph Waldo Emerson

The above photo is courtesy of my good friend Cindy Alvarado of her country land of Ecuador. 

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pictures of my inner little family. These are my loves, my heart and my life. I think we love to take pictures of all the highlights of our life. We display these pictures on our walls, inside albums and on our desks, but how often do we really look at them? Pictures reveal so much about that moment. What were they thinking? What was the most innermost feeling when that picture was taken? We can only guess or perhaps we were in on that little secret. 






Remember to sit down once in awhile and flip through these moments in our life that brought us so much Joy. 

Have a blessed day everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Being Still

                                Everyday is a brand new day, everyday is a journey.   When thou hast thanked thy God For every blessing sent...